A number of Paulines have been, or are about to commence, studying at the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
– Mr. Jack Blair (2014-17, Cambridge, MPhil in Technology Policy)
– Mr. John-Patrick Asimakis (2015-18, Oxford, Private International Law/Public International Law/Commercial Law)
– Mr. Codey Swadling (2016-20, Oxford, MSt in Greek and Latin Languages and Literature)
– Mr. Patrick Cook (2016-19, Cambridge, MPhil in Population Health Sciences)
– Mr. Thomas Osborne (2017-20, Oxford, MPhil in Economics)
– Mr. William Clarke (2017-18, Oxford, DPhil in Theoretical Physics (Plasma Theory Group))
– Mr. Hayden Randall (2019- , Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital)
– Mr. Ash Dixon (2019-20, Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital)
– Dr. Tishan Wellalagodage (2019-20, Oxford, DPhil in Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics)
Truly a great effort, well done, and congratulations from the entire St Paul’s community!